Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A long time coming




Posted by Picasa
Please bare with me while I catch up on everything... In July Gavin had his 6 month check up and he was 18lbs and 27inches tall which is 60% and 80% Who knows where he gets his height from?? We also had a blast in San Diego with my family, unfortunately Carson couldn't come because of a work meeting so it was just Gavin and me. Which was fun but tiring! He enjoyed the beach well actually let me rephrase that, he REALLY enjoyed it. The second I sat him down he put a fist full of sand in his mouth! Needles to say we didn't spend much time there. He just loved rooming with Tif and Sam.


g" boborder=0>Jaxon recently learned how to ride his bike. After lots of persistence, on mine and Carson part, and lots of hard work from Jax. He finally got it. He's so excited and we're so proud of him. He's been so brave lately even with swimming and it's so great! He goes to kindergarten and Meadowbrook in Bountiful and is very advanced for his age. He even gets special homework!