Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jaxon's Graduation

Well Jaxon had his last day of preschool at Hannah Holbrook yesterday. All of the kids sang songs and got their diplomas. Jax was so adorable! I think he knew the actions and words better than any of the other kids. I think we've found his calling... acting! He's not intimidated by crowds of people. In fact I think he likes being infront of people. So, Jonas brothers, watch out! Jaxon's comin to take your job away.










I apologize for the pictures. Carson was working the camera while I video taped the program.

2 comments:

Meghan Hendrix said...

Too cute! I didn't realize Jaxon and Mckoy were the same age. He just finished up pre-school a week ago. Now it's on to Kindergarten!!

RickAndGina said...

Carson! I found ya through Lindsey (Adams)Deru's blog. What a gorgeous wife and darling kids you have! Looks like you guys are having so much fun.