Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gavin's blessing

We decided to have a small blessing for Gavin at my parents house on Sunday the 8th. As some of you may know I tend to be a bit forgetful and in combination of the excitment for the special day it seemed to be much worse... I forgot Gavin's blessing outfit!! Carson sped home and saved the day. (remember: I forgot our marriage licence too) We really appreciate all of our friends and family that came to share our very special day with us. We love you all!


7 comments:

Des said...

I cannot believe how big he is! I love his face in the photo with you.

B said...

i love his little nose! he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE. What a cute little family. -Tif

Jen Herem said...

hill! hi! I didn't know you were married and had a baby. our little guys are around the same age. congrats.. you look gorgeous as always! Keep in touch!
xoxo

jen

MEGGandBOBBY said...

i wish i would have known I would have loved to be there.. but you look beautiful as always and that baby gets cuter everyday!! Congratulations again!!

Lindsay said...

what a cutie!

Galbfam said...

He is soooo cute Hillary. I am so forgetful too with the things that matter the most sometimes ha!! Oh well