Monday, February 2, 2009

Introducing... Gavin Jay Hinds

Gavin Jay Hinds was born Monday January 19th at 7:33am He weighed 7lbs 3oz 20.5 inches. I was origionaly scheduled to be induced Monday at 6:30am but Gavin had a different agenda. My water broke Sunday night at 11:30. We went to the hospital at 3 am after my contractions were getting closer together and stronger and he arrived at 7:33 am. We couldn't be happier and we are so blessed to have such a perfect baby!



So tired!


Nana and Papa Hinds



Nana and Papa Henderson


Gavin burrito


So Little!



10 comments:

B said...

he is so cute!! Hope you don't mind me posting pics of you and him on my blog! I am so happy for you two! If you need anything let me know! Ill call ya soon. luv Ya HILL BILL!!!

Holly Hugh said...

Soo Cute!! how big was he? I'm excited for you guys CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! He is adorable, how precious is that little face?

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Oh my gosh! Hillary, he is perfect! He is SOOO cute! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to meet him! love ya!

Meghan Hendrix said...

Oh he is just so perfect and tiny!! Such an adorable baby. Congratulations to you and the whole family on your oh so sweet blessing!

Des said...

Hi there its Desiree' that little guy is so stinkin cute. You need to bring him in as soon as can! Ii stalked you through Tifs blog hope ya dont mind. Congrats, what a joy he will be!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

I love that picture of Carson and Gavin it is adorable... I am so happy for you guys, I know you are going to be an incredible mother..

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hillary! I love that name. What a cutie! :)

Kristi said...

Congratulations! I am so glad you finally posted pics!

Lael said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and hope you are enjoying each new day with your wonderful little boys!